Not a transfer commitment, but Andrej Jakimovski decided to withdraw from the portal and return to Washington State after committing to transfer to Loyola, Maryland.
Not a whole lot of updates from the end of this week, but Colorado and Indiana both were playing in different international exhibitions, so see a few details from those games below.
(Injuries & Updates in the first section, Transfers down below.)
Injuries and Updates from Aug 12-15:
- Colorado – played a series of exhibition games in Costa Rica – first game started Keeshawn Barthlemy, Jabari Walker, Evan Battey, Eli Parquet and Dominique Clifford. In the second game Barthelemy and Walker started again, joined by KJ Simpson, Luke O’Brien and Tristan da Silva. In the third game starting were Eli Parquet, Evan Battey, Julian Hammond, Lawson Lovering, and KJ Simpson.
- Indiana – Michael Durr, Anthony Leal and Logan Duncomb were not available to play Friday for an exhibition game in Bahamas, resting unspecified injuries – the starting five for the Friday game were Xavier Johnson, Parker Stewart, Miller Kopp, Race Thompson and Trayce Jackson-Davis. For game two on Sunday it was the same starting five, Michael Durr was again unavailable, Anthony Leal and Logan Duncomb warmed up but were again unavailable. Miller Kopp left the game limping and later had his right foot wrapped in ice, but postgame it did not seem like a big deal.
- Tyson Jolly, Iona – SMU transfer received a waiver to be eligible this season
- Carlos “Scooby” Johnson, Butler – is facing legal charges and is no longer listed on the team roster
Transfer Updates from Aug 12-15:
- Eddie Creal, St Bonaventure – transfers to Lindenwood (D2) – 0.9 ppg
- Sama’Zha Hart, Stephen F Austin – transfers to Alcorn State – 3.4 ppg, ’19-20
- Patrick Iriel, South Carolina – transfers to Northwest Florida JC
- Andrej Jakimovski, Washington – will withdraw from the portal and return rather than transfer to Loyola MD – 5.5 ppg