Announcing a transfer destination was Keith Williams (Cincinnati to Western Kentucky), Williams was arguably the most high-profile transfer remaining in the portal, and it feels like WKU brought him in fairly quietly. Also announcing were Alfred Hollins (Oregon State to UTEP) and Abdou Tsimbila (Penn State to Fordham).
Entering the transfer portal was Jackson Harlan (Western Kentucky, 0.7 ppg).
(Injuries & Updates in the first section, Transfers down below.)
Injuries and Updates from Aug 25-27:
- Wabissa Bede, Virginia Tech – is not expected to return this season, had considered playing one more season, started all 22 games in ’20-21 averaging 3.9 ppg
- Francis Okoro, Saint Louis – Oregon transfer fully cleared for the season (shoulder, ankle)
- Arashma Parks, Temple – has not yet been fully cleared (shoulder)
Transfer Updates from Aug 25-27:
- Jackson Harlan, Western Kentucky – enters portal – 0.7 ppg, transferred to Lindsey Wilson College
- Alfred Hollins, Oregon State – transfers to UTEP – 3.7 ppg
- Abdou Tsimbila, Penn State – transfers to Fordham – 1.1 ppg
- Keith Williams, Cincinnati – transfers to Western Kentucky – 14.3 ppg